I really LOVE playing Balderdash. So much that I whenever I play a game, I bring home all the little slips of paper and blog our answers. And you get to play too. Just leave your answer as a comment on this blog and I'll pick the funniest one. Whoever is funniest gets a fun surprise in the mail from me.
First things first -- the winner from my last Balderdash blog entry, Betsy - who killed me with her synopsis of the movie, "Hello Down There":
The Story of forbidden love between a fuzzy Norwegian hat and the woman who wears it. Spoiler Alert: The hat dies in the end.
I don't know what it means -- but I know it's funny. And that's all that matters. So Betsy will be getting some cool farting tater tot greeting cards in the mail post haste.
And now this week's contest:
It's a MOVIE and the title is "Ladies Who Do." Our answers:
1. A small town gets turned upside down when the local hair salon wins a hair styling contest.
2. Ladies clean up the entire world using only garbage bags and gum.
3. A documentary about women entering the work force during World War II.
4. A group of women start a do wop group in the 1920's and make it to #1 on the charts.
5. A bunch of office cleaning women get rich when they find some hot stock tips in a garbage can.
6. The much more popular sequel to the first film, "Ladies who don't."
7. A small group of women in rural Georgia form an association to rebel against society's "A lady doesn't..." attitude in the 1950's.
8. The sequel to "Ladies who don't" followed by the third installment "Ladies who don't do diddly squat."
Now it's your turn. Write a brief but hilarious movie synopsis of "Ladies Who Do" and leave it as a comment on this blog. I'll get in touch if you're the winner!
And if you don't want to play, just enjoy this new Shower Art: My Other Car is a Unicorn on Roller Skates.