8:31 AM

Tea Sucks

Well, okay, that's not fair. Tea is lovely. I'm just tired of drinking tea while other people are drinking wine. I haven't broken though. I've followed the rules completely. Even when Doug went to the bathroom, leaving his wine glass unattended for a moment....EVEN THEN!

I'm kind of proud of myself. Seriously, I really thought I had no self control at all. There's always this little voice in my head that says, "You really shouldn't be doing that." and then I do it anyway. Even if I don't really want to. Okay, now I sound a little crazy. I've got to stop blogging sober. teehee.

Oh - more bad planning on my part. I told my friend Stephanie that I'd meet her for a drink tonight after she gets off work. Maybe I can convince her that tea is a drink. Or coffee. You'll notice that in none of the weeks am I giving up coffee. That's right. This is an experiment. Not the end of the world. You'll have to pry that out of my cold, dead hands if you want me to give it up.

Okay, bye

0 comments: