12:07 PM

Clone Danger

Okay, so awhile ago, Ariane created a cardboard cutout of me and took pictures of her making a bARTer Sauce trade with the cardboard cutout. It has curly hair and is wearing a T-shirt that says, "I rock the Sauce." It's hilaious. And I ended up trading for it myself. Well Ariane had it packaged up and riding around in her car with her when.... HER CAR GOT STOLEN! That's right, someone was riding around Wyoming with a cardboard cutout of me in the backseat. Yikes! The weird thing is that last week, I got the cardboard cutout in the mail! I immediately emailed Ariane to see if she had gotten her car back, or if there was just a really nice thief who mailed her package for her. Ariane's response: "Yes! I DID find my car, yes me, not the police, it was parked at a tattoo shop not far from where it was stolen. I think it really wanted to get a tattoo, but there just wasn’t enough change between the seats. I have no idea. Nothing was stolen, nothing damaged, and I think they even put gas in it!? I the second thing I did after filling out the police report was mail cardboard Rosalie, which is when it dawned on me, maybe she wanted a tattoo and stole the car??? You might want to check her over for fresh ink." That's totally weird. And even weirder.... Doug and I were taking the cardboard cutout to the studio... and we got trapped in an elevator. And then when we got out of the elevator and got in the car, ... The car died. And had to get towed away. And we had to get a new car. I feel like I'm in one of those clone horror movies where the clone has to take out the original so they can, I don't know, really become human, I guess. Oh man. It's at the studio right now. Alone. .... aahahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

2 comments:

pk fairaday said...

This would make a good TWILIGHT ZONE episode!

Woven Chains said...

Somewhere in all of this is a really bad "B" horror movie.