7:59 AM

Days 1 & 2 No Sugar

Okay, aside from an argument that started in my office about whether 1/2 and 1/2 has sugar in it (it has 1 gram per serving) this no sugar thing has been pretty uneventful. Who cares, I'm not giving up 1/2 and 1/2 AND sugar in my coffee, so for the remainder of the week, I will slam my eyelids shut as I'm pouring my 1/2 and 1/2 so that I can continue to pretend that it has no sugar. My office mate did alert me to the "fact" that I will start to smell like I am decaying from the inside if I continue on with the no sugar thing. To be fair though, I'm only doing it for a week. Probably not enough time to begin to offend in that manner. Also, there was a slight misunderstanding on my part about what I can and cannot eat. I thought beans were on the NO list and was horrified when I ate a scoop of hummus, realizing too late that hummus is made almost entirely of beans. I re-read the rules today and realized beans are on the YES list and proceeded to finish off the hummus for lunch guilt free.

0 comments: