5:18 PM

Donating to The Sampler

Ahhhhhh...there's nothing like the feeling of accomplishment that comes with finishing something. For me at least. I love crossing things off my list. Today, that was mailing off the Etsy Rain submission to The Sampler. We ended up submitting about 300 items, 60 of which will be submitted to magazines and design blogs. Thankfully, I got some much needed/wanted help from fellow Etsy Rainers and friend. You know who you are. And thank you. Thanks so much. What I learned: The post office has flat rate boxes. Anything you put in them is $8 something dollars. Way better than the $70 I ended up paying for our four boxes. Argh. Doug spent many an hour making up packaging labels for Shower Art - waterproof art you can hang in your shower with a suction cup. They turned out wonderfully. I spent many hours gocco-ing them and then making them into stickers to put on the boxes. Lots of work, but I think they look fantastic. Here's some of the items we submitted: And here's the little guys in their Sampler packaging:

0 comments: