11:29 AM

bARTer Sauce Gets a Lesson in Steampunk-ology

And boy, if that isn't just what I need - increased thinking power.
Gary recommends putting a stick of incense in the top to give it the full effect. I think that idea rules because not only will people wonder why the top of your head is smoking, but they'll be overpowered by hippie smell (minus the b.o.).
This is me - trying to recreate Gary's picture above.
Who knew Photoshop was so freaking hard????
Here's Gary with the Robotic Bug that he got in exchange for the Steampowered Top Hat to Increase Your Thinking Power.
I think he likes it.
And if you like Steampunk stuff, you should check out Gary's Steampunk Beer Goggles. They are super-duper cool.
If you're asking yourself what the heck bARTer Sauce is -- then you're in the majority. bARTer Sauce is an experiment in trading for art and odd objects. Whatever I get, I trade for something else and everyone I trade with has to tell me a story. I document it all on bARTerSauce.com.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Does the steam powered hat come with that wicked monocle? Whoa!

Unknown said...

Sadly. Sadly. Sadly. No.

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

Blogged about you today!

http://feltmusings.blogspot.com

If the entry horrifies you (or makes you feel gassy), let me know and I will remove it at once!

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Increased thinking power and hippie smell?? Pretty much puts sliced bread in its place, don't you think.

Unknown said...

Sycamore Moon: You're an angel. I'm posting a thing about your blog on my Facebook Fan page now: http://www.facebook.com/showerart.

And Cathy -- YOU ARE FUNNY! I laughed out loud when I read your post. Keep in mind that I am a jaded stand up comedian and pretty much all that makes me laugh these days (except for you I guess) - is failure.

Organic Meatbag said...

Wow! Gary frightens me!