8:36 AM

Someone Won Something and then they did Something Nice. Vague enough for you?

A nice lady named Theresa won my contest where I asked people to look at a Shower Art and tell me what was wrong with it.
Theresa correctly guessed that the "It's Shark Week, Bitches" Shower Art was missing a shark.
Yes, I'll say it again, "I forgot to actually put the shark in a Shower Art about sharks." I'm THAT forgetful. And if you don't believe me, ask my husband who does things like - leave his Netflix on my bag and say, "Hey, can you mail these for me?" Then, when he comes home, he finds the Netflix sitting on the counter because I got distracted and set them down somewhere.
Also, sometimes I forget what we're talking about -- while we're talking about it.
In any case, Theresa got her prize and then wrote a blog about it. What a nice lady. She makes needle felted things for her Etsy shop -- something I've always wanted to try! My favorite is called Mr. Squints. Teehee. He's an angry bear!

5 comments:

Peebs And Roo said...

HAHAHA! I'm the exact same way! I forget EVERYTHING!!! LOL! I'm so glad I'm not the only one!

http://peebsandroo.blogspot.com/

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

If we keep this up, the niceness might get out of control and then the shower art will be full of bunnies and big eyed kittens and sadly lacking in tater tot lips and gay ninjas. What a dilemma!

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

Oh, and thanks. :)

Unknown said...

No worries Sycamore -- I can be nice and horrible all at the same time!

Luna Moon said...

Its always nice when people surprise you with a random blog post about your work.

Please follow & Comment my blog back?
http://burningmoonproducts.blogspot.com/