11:39 AM

The bARTer Sauce website is no longer Orange and Green

My wonderful husband, Doug built me a new website for bARTer Sauce for Christmas last year. Today he finally finished it (Eh-hem. Snicker). I designed the last website. It was orange and green. There is nothing more that we need to say about that. The new site is built in Drupal, a database driven, open source, content management system that is perhaps a close second in the "love of my life" competition. Doug's first. Always. Now I just need to post all the trades I'm behind on due to website launching excitement! Check back next week for a whole passel of new available trade items -- including a figure drawing book that originally didn't include any penises on the male forms. Someone went through the book and drew a penis on each male figure. Then -- a puritan went through and made underwear on many of the men with white out. It's quite possible the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Well. Maybe not.

1 comments:

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

You are so damned funny...