1:27 PM

Cardboard Cutout Rosalie

Okay, someone made a cardboard cutout of me.
How funny is that?
This is Ariane, she traded me Barbie Monster Fish in my bARTer Sauce project. She was kind enough to take a picture of our trade as well. HA!
Oh, and in other bARTer Sauce news, I'll be appearing on Northwest Afternoon for a six minute segment. We're filming on Tuesday, October 2nd, but I'm not sure when it will air. It might be on the 2nd...it might be a few days later. How funny is that?
Also, it's my birthday on October 3rd. You've all been hounding me about what you can get me. Just remember, I don't like things that aren't consumable. I'd much rather you just created an account (a new feature!) on the bARTer Sauce website and made a bunch of comments (another new feature). You might get some errors. If you do, email me at rosalie@bartersauce.com and tell me what you were trying to do when it happened. That's all I really want for my birthday. Some beta testing. Yeah!
Oh, and of course, I'd love it if you made me a trade offer.
But I assume you already knew that! HA!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Hmmm... I am trying to leave some comments there, but they aren't showing up. Or maybe they are, and I can't see them. Either way, craziness.

Unknown said...

rats! Well, I guess that's what Beta testing is about. Doug said he rigged it so that yours show now but we haven't figured out why they're not showing up automatically. Rahrgh!

Dawn said...

Yay, I'm a beta tester! :)