11:34 PM

bARTer Sauce in the Seattle Times!

A trading experiement that I've been working on for the last two years was just featured in The Seattle Times The project is called bARTer Sauce and I trade for art and odd objects. Any crafter/artists out there who trade with me will get a write up of your shop, a permanent link on my website and an email to my mailing list as promotion. The website Here's the items currently available for trade And here's the form to submit a trade offer The Seattle Times must have some kind of following too, because not moments after the article was posted online, I got a trade offer for this Barbie Monster Fish. YES!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Congratulations! Bout time Seattle took notice. Now I'm off to see if I've got something to barter...

tyesha said...

Congrats! I just saw the article while I was warming up my lunch here at work. What a nice to surprise to see someone so cool getting all this attention.

Dawn said...

Oh my goodness, now that I have seen the Barbie fish, I think my life will never be the same. :)

Congrats on the publicity! :)

Anonymous said...

Enormous congrats. I loved the article and the photos they used were awesome.

Michelle de Seattle said...

Congratulations!

Barbie Fish! Symbolic of all the fish scales women ingest every year from their eye makeup, or symbolic of all the fish affected by the birth control pill chemicals in the rivers and oceans? Maybe it's both! Maybe it's just l'art pour l'art.