5:16 PM

Some Artists and Stuff

These three bARTer Sauce participants have art shows that I should have told you about a long, long time ago.

Staci is showing at Revolution Coffee until April 28th. Check out her website: http://www.stacirgraveley.com/. We all missed her opening reception, but that's the kind of thing that happens when you have to adhere to the limits of linear time. Staci knows we were all there in spirit. Mark sent me a postcard about his show at Penn Cove Pottery (26184 SR20 Coupevile, WA). The gallery is open Monday - Saturday from 10am-5:30pm and the show runs through May 19th. Check it out!

Stacy (a.k.a. Dangerine) emailed me about a show but I'm not sure if it's still going on. You tell me. After you go there to check. Cafe Shachor by Beth's Cafe at the corner of Linden & Winona & 74th. Her paintings are there. Hells Yeah! And for the rest of you. If you've traded with bARTer Sauce and have something cool coming up or if you've done something noteworthy, send me an email or post a comment here and I'll help you get the word out. And in closing, some Shower Art for you to enjoy.

1 comments:

Schmancy said...

and now i have found yours bwahhahaha