This is the image I found when I searched Google Images for "Zazzera" - which is - coincidently - the word for my new Balderdash contest.
Here's how it works. I post the definitions of the word Zazzera that my friends and I came up with when we played Balderdash and then you add your own as a comment.
The funniest one gets a surprise package from me. It's mostly a surprise, but it's sure to include my favorite soap: Estrella Soap.
It's seriously the best.
And you might get some gocco-ed postcards handmade especially for you by me.
And you might get some Shower Art.
Anything is possible.
Here's what we came up with for Zazzera:
1. Available for children's birthday parties, weddings and barmitzphas.
2. Phrase heard often in the jungles of Africa which means, "You missed a spot."
3. A word invented in 1789 by Daniel Webster when he realized the section for the letter z of his dictionary was a little thin.
4. A priceless gift to give at a wedding to the bride and grooms parents in Egypt.
5. The little sister of Zena the Warrior Princess who wasn't nearly as popular.
6. A zebra who has lost track of it's herd.
Okay - now your turn.