1. A popular new wave of dance moves where you thrust your butt into the air and sidestep like the north american crab.
Warning: Best not used under the influence.
Ex. I walked into the club and when the music came on, I made like a crab and did the Zazzera.
Congratulations Kayla! You'll be getting a cool surprise package from me in the mail.
Now for a new contest. This is from the last game I played with a group of friends. I'll give you all of our answers for inspiration. Then, you leave your own answer as a comment to this post. The funniest one gets a surprise package of indie craft goodness from me.
This one is a movie called Wide Open Faces. I googled for images with the phrase "Wide Open Faces" and got the one above. Enjoy.:
1. A big, mouthed soda jerk takes on gangsters at a vacation resort.
2. An unintentional comedy, Wide Open Faces, consists mainly of people yelling, "Spaces or Faces?" "Places or Faces?" and "What?". It went straight to dvd.
3. A circus movie about deformed performers who travel the world.
4. A documentary about the world of competitive eating.
5. The horror of dental malpractice is exposed.
6. A quack surgeon attempts to make a face wide enough to be carried on the wind.
Now it's your turn. Leave your comment on this post with the synopsis for the movie, "Wide Open Faces" and the funniest one will hear from me next Friday.
Now, remember to check out Shower Art - waterproof art you can hang in your shower with a suction cup - and bARTer Sauce - and experiment in trading for art and odd objects. You'll probably be glad you did. And if you're not .... well ... um ... who cares.