9:23 PM

bARTer Sauce Trade: Holy Souvenirs Batman!

The Sauce did a trade recently with Jessamyn. She rules. She once traded me a brain scan. OF HER BRAIN! What? Yes, it's completely true.
This time she came through with what I call: Holy Souvenirs Batman! It's a bunch of little religious medallions. I like 'em. Even though I'm not religious. They're pretty and the thought behind them is nice. They came in a pretty red, velvet box.
And I must say, I'm pretty proud of my photography here. I like the maroon next to the aqua blue. I like the medallions spilling out of the box. In general, I just like them I guess. There, I said it.
And if you don't agree - leave a comment here and I'll send you some examples of my first attempts at taking pictures for my Etsy shop. Wow. They're really, really terrible. So I guess I'm just saying -- I've learned a bit in the last couple of years.
In exchange, Jessamyn got a carnival horse made from sequins on black velvet. She seemed happy about it.
If you're wondering what the heck this bARTer Sauce thing is - read on:
bARTer Sauce is an experiment in trading for art and odd objects. Whatever I get, I trade for something else -- and everyone I trade with has to tell me a story. I document it all on my website.
Now, trade me something.

0 comments: