10:21 PM

Laura George Wins

Laura George Wins. She wins. 

She made a poster that has step-by-step instructions on how to eat a banana. I hung it on the back of my computer so now whenever co-workers walk by, they are treated to a weird print that instructs them on all future interactions with bananas. Sweet. 
I found it at Schmancy (the very best art toy store in Seattle) and got a print for my husband at the same time. 
It's a monster guy that's saying, "Take your pants off." How can you not buy that? 


I did a little research and found Laura's Etsy site, LauraGeorge and her blog, Minutiae that have tons more really hilarious and cute things.


This one makes me smile:



And I'm drooling over this one: 



Like drooling to the point of tears. And quite honestly, this may very well be the first time that anyone has ever drooled to the point of tears. The very first.

Hot damn.

0 comments: